A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Marchetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Marchetti, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchetti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Marchetti, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetti graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchetti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Marc Marchetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Marchetti practice?
- Dr. Jason Marchetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Marchetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons and Denton Physiatrists.