A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Marchetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Marchetti, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchetti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Marchetti, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetti graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchetti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Marc Marchetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Marchetti practice?
- Dr. Jason Marchetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Marchetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons and Denton Physiatrists.