3.0

UNHAPPY show details UNHAPPY
Mar 19th, 2015

I had multiple disc ruptures and spinal stenois of the lumbar spine. He was very good with the epidural steroid injection. Upoun follow up, I asked about the numbness and weakness in legs. Basically I was told I probably will not improve. Surgery would be last resort and might be worse off. Very negative.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 9th, 2013

I am a 46 year old very active male and i was pleased to get an appointment so quickly and the Staff was very pleasant to deal with. My disappointment began with Dr Marchetti. He was absolutely no help at all with my neck pain. His diagnoses was that I have artheritis and suggested that I eat nothing but fresh fruit and vegetables. I went home and ordered an inversion table and have been using it for about twenty minutes a day. My pain is totally gone now and I am still enjoying eating steak.

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Marchetti has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. He doesn't believe his patients and treats them like they are crazy. He is very rude and makes you feel like you are not being honest about your pain. I have been in severe pain for years, and he wants me to believe it is all in my head. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Marchetti and his staff were the first to find out for our son what was really wrong after going to doctors for four years. Because he was a baseball pitcher all doctors, surgeons, and therapists we went to kept treating his shoulder and arm, but he never got better. It turned out to be three back fractures he had been dealing with and refracturing some over the four years of misdiagnosis. Very thankful we finally had a doctor that gave us the right diagnosis!

I have seen alot of Doctors show details I have seen alot of Doctors
by Koondawg on Dec 27th, 2010

Dr Marchetti and his staff are far above average. Dr Marchetti was prompt. He did not seem to be in hurry, listened. Look at and viewed my MRI in my presence. Provided a logical intelligent course of treatment. Both his nurse and staff of the institute followed up with me.

Dr. Jason Marchetti - disgraceful!! show details Dr. Jason Marchetti - disgraceful!!
Sep 24th, 2009

This doctor is more concerned about seeing mor patients in a day and the almighty dollar than the care of his patients. "You need to decide if the pain is worth the money, or if the pain is just not REALLY that bad" - direct quote!! He disregards symptoms to direct the diagnosis to fit his "guess" and/or to fit a costly procedure that he is currently researching!! DISGRACEFUL DR MARCHETTI