Dr. Jason Marker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Marker?

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Dr. Marker has taken care of our family of six children for about seven years. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and takes extra time as needed to help with all aspects of our family's health. I would definitely recommend him.

rude

Posted on May 20th, 2013

called at 8:31 am was told we'll call you right back after calling 5 more times we had to leave a text at 5:30 just to hear go to the hospital, mind you i was in the hospital 2 days prior due to car accident with the hospital dr telling my wife and I to make an app. in 3 days with our family dr. Now dont get me wrong dr. Marker is an excellent dr but his staff lady Annette is a class A pain in the you know what if she doesnt like you for what ever reason you will play heck seeing the dr

Dr. Marker, My Family Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

It is hard to name just one thing about Dr. Marker that sets him high above the rest. As a nurse, mother, and patient one of his traits I like the most is the fact that he isn't one of those physicians who prescibe you pill after pill after pill and then another pill for all the side effects from the other pills! I also like that he doesn't rush into prescribing just any medicine and that he goes over the pros and cons of each of your options. He has NEVER made me feel rushed or like I am asking too many questions. He explains absolutely everything so clearly and doesn't mind repeating it. I feel like he is up to date and always keeps current with the ever changing medical field, tests, drugs, options, etc. Without a doubt he has raised the standard among physicians. His bedside manner is second to none. He is very easy to talk to whether I am the patient, or there with my children. Both my parents, my grandma, my nieces, nephews, my sister, and many other family and friends are patients of Dr. Marker's as well. Even as a concerned (and somewhat over protective) family member he is alwyas more than willing to answer my list of questions and has never made me feel like they were "dumb" questions, and able to ease my concerns. I challenge anyone to find a better physician than Dr. Jason Marker! All of his staff, Annette (Practice Manager), Darla (Front Office/Jack of all trades), Janet (Most awesome Nurse), and his colleague Dr. Tricia Walters are just as willing to help with anything you could ever need. I am sure that is because they have such a great role model. The entire staff is prompt to return phone calls, voicemails, emails, refill medications, make copies of immunizations (for my kid's schools), etc. You name it they will make it happen and are always professional and courteous. Customer Service is a lost art and Dr. Marker and his staff should be commended for all they do, their hard work,and patience. When they have ten million things to get done and I come to checkout they stop everything, like at that moment in time I am their world, to quickly and efficiently get me on my way to the five million things I have to do, they take time to offer stickers to my children and patiently wait while they make the ever so tough decision on which sticker to choose (even if I was the patient my children have always been offered stickers); never making my children or me feel rushed. Yet they appreciate the fact that no one wants to spend all day in a doctor's office and honestly I can't remember ever checking my watch, thinking good lord how much longer do I have to wait? If you are looking for a Physician your search ends here! I never cease to be amazed by Dr. Marker and his entire staff and even how I am greeted by my first name as I walk in the office and so is each and every patient that I see come into the office. Here, I am not just another patient, I am not known or recognized by my diagnosis, chart number, or insurance carrier. I am a real person and they see ME! In the end, a simple "Thank You" just doesn't seem like enough! Thank you to Dr. Jason Marker and his entire staff!

Just an awesome Doc!!!!

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Dr Marker is just an AWESOME physician!! His upmost care for the patient is second to none..I wouldnt go to any other doctor and if I need any type service other than general needs, he has always steered me to the correct path

no complaints

Posted on April 16th, 2012

They don't come any better even for oldies like myself.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr. Marker was recommended to me when I was pregnant with my daughter. We liked him so much that my husband and I have since switched our medical records to him as well. I highly recommend him if you are in the area.

Posted on January 14th, 2012

Very pleased with Dr. Marker. Really like his choice of hospital to use. We recommend Dr. Marker whenever we get the chance. He represents everything we expect in a doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2017