Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Shawn (Pensacola, FL) on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Marshall's diagnosis was spot on. He spent the needed time to answer all my questions and address all my concerns with surgery. he is very professional and truly made me feel comfortable with his treatment.

by Kimberly Parker-Griffith on Nov 27th, 2014

Dr Marshall is the best Dr ever. He saved my 8 year old sons arm.

Dr.Jason Marshall show details Dr.Jason Marshall
by Janet Slawson on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr.Jason Marshall is an amazing Dr. I seen him about my right shoulder he did the most amazing job on my right shoulder. He has also did surgery on my nephew's arm more than 2 times and he did the most amazing job every. In my opinion Dr.Jason Marshall should be the Dr. of the year for his field of work.

by Julie on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr Marshall is a Doctor that cares about his patients . It takes the time and explains everything to you, and doesn't make you feel rushed. I would so recommend him. He is an awesome surgeon.

sore arm show details sore arm
Jul 10th, 2012

My husband began having trouble bending his arm. We me with Dr. Marshall. He is very personable. He take the time to listen to your concerns. He was thorough and explained all our options. I would highly recommend him.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr Marshall was very professional and has a great bedside manner. He answered all my questions. I would recommend him to everyone.

Loving and Caring Doctor show details Loving and Caring Doctor
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Jason Marshall always cared for me with tender love. He strongly provides the best treatment and always ready to answer any questions I may have. His bed side manners is very warm and delightful. His staff follows his lead and compliments his great work.

The Best show details The Best
by Ron Bell on Jul 13th, 2010

Dr. Marshall examined me in 2004 and recommended that I have shoulder replacement. I had see two other orthopedist and they each recommended the same. Dr. Marshall was the most through in his explanation of my condition. He performed the surgery on me in 2008. I had a speedy recovery and I have no pain today and I also have full range of motion. People are quite impressed when I tell them that I have had replacement surgery. Dr. Marshall is the very best! 5 Stars to Dr. Marshall!!!!!

by Ms. Taylor on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Marshall gives you such personal care, as if you are his only patient.

Mar 9th, 2009

Dr. Marshall is an excellent physician with a very caring bedside manner. I feel lucky to have been referred to him.