Dr. Jason Mastor Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jason Mastor?

August 28th, 2017

Dr Jason Mastors

Dr Mastor has been my Doctor for years. He is a great doctor who cares about his patients! I would highly recommend him!

February 5th, 2016

Dr. Mastor has a serious narcissistic personality. He does not treat his female patients with respect. He told me it was my own fault that I was abused in a relationship and was overall very rude to me, when he wasn't even the doctor I was supposed to be visiting. And then when I asked to see the doctor I had made my original appointment with, he would not let me do it unless I saw him again, presumably to make me explain in person why he made me uncomfortable and them he probably wouldn't have given me the opportunity to see the other doctor. If I could give him 0 stars, I would, because him and his staff have no care for their patients health orisks safety unless it's what they want to happen.

July 22nd, 2015

Got this doctor if you are comfortable with waiting hours past your schedule appointment

Jeri's review below is either a lie or he is not talking the same doctor. Everything written in 2012 and 2013 is still true. Doctor is rude and stuck on himself. Every appointment scheduled with me he a hour late. I sit waiting at least 1.5 hours. I get to my appointment on time and he is late every time. I have to find another doctor quickly!!!

January 26th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Mastor's for several years. He is very good Doctor who cares about his patients. I would recommend 100%.

January 31st, 2013

Very rude

No at all considerate or shows any compassion. Rude, know it all, discriminating, derogatory just to name a few. "I'm not here to listen to your problems, I'm a doctor not a psychologist or counselor, I"m here to prescribe medication if you need it." Well in my opinion the route of the problem is the reason for the medication. Simply in it for the money, power hungry and immature like the bully on a dodge ball team.

August 21st, 2012

arrogant

This is the most unprofessional, arrogant doctor I have ever met. He assumes that since "you" have a "problem with mental health," that he already knows that he knows everything and doesn't have time to waste on you. He probably might be very good at helping somebody if he would put aside his bad atitude and listen first, and "actually see the person, and hear the person without judging the person because they have a "mental" problem. I would like to think that a person enters this field because they believe they can help, not because there is "MONEY" in it for them. I never went back to him, he made me feel bad, and the medicine he gave me made me see strobe lights. I didn't feel like it mattered to him how I felt.

April 10th, 2012

Stuck.....

I see Dr. Mastor because he takes my insurance. He has a huge ego and he's clearly pleased with everything he does and really doesn't seem to care about his patients. He's pretty condescending. But, there are not a lot of Pscyh. MD's around.....

February 3rd, 2012

Unprofessional Doctor

He has horrible bedside manner. He is very rude and insulting, discriminatory. Among some appointments he has done some unethical, discriminatory, unprofessional actions of which just very recently I have made a public complaint with the medical board, and in the process of seeing if I can pursue with a lawyer. He is also incompetent. He does not know enough about medication he prescribes. He told me to take a medication of which later I found out it dangerously interacts with another medication that he prescribes to me, luckily I found this out before taking it. Among the stuff our last appointment he had to go run an errand or something and left and was gone out of the office during my appointment time. I waited 45-50 minutes for him to return to the office of which when he returned instead of taking me first for my appointment as I had been there first and was waiting the longest, he took in the client who came in after me and who had a later appointment time with him. His explanation was that he took the clients who came in after me because I was 9 minutes late to my appointment time. My point is if I had come in exactly on time he was not there to see me and would have been waiting an extra 9 minutes for him, and regardless the next client although they came in on time for their appointment I had still arrived 15 minutes before them. so again see him at your own risk!

February 3rd, 2012

Unprofessional and Unethical, Incompetent Doctor

Doctor has said some very unethical and discriminatory things. He has taken again the same unethical and discriminatory unprofessional actions. Such a ...

January 9th, 2012

Horrible Doctor Warning Do Not See Him

Horrible doctor he is incredibly rude inconsiderate it is obvious that he really doesn't care for you and is just there for the nice paycheck it ...

January 4th, 2012

HORRIBLE PSYCHIATRIST

HE REALLY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING HIS KNOWLEDGE ON MEDICATIONS OR HOW TO DO HIS JOB IS POOR. I WAS ON A PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATION PUT ON BY ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT HE HAS NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE AND HAD TO LOOK IT UP ON INTERNET. THEN HE TOLD ME THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP ME OR WHAT TO DO FOR ME. PLEASE WHAT DOCTOR TELLS YOU THAT. DO NOT SEE HIM OR RECOMMEND HIM.

December 21st, 2011

This review is worth reading so take the time to read it do not recommend seeing this doctor

He is smug, rude, snobby, cocky, he honestly doesn't care about you he is a MD for the paycheck it brings. His office staff are very very nice and extremely helpful. I was trying to get admitted to duke hospital the people from duke hospital told me all i needed was my psychiatrist to call duke even though he did not have admitting rights, so i called Dr. Mastors and he refused to make the simple call. So I called a psychiatrist who was not my regular psychiatrist who i had seen one time for a consult specialty visit i had called him and asked if he could make the call to duke university hospital and he did a psychiatrist who i saw once in st louis missouri called but my own psychiatrist who i have been seeing for a good number of months refused to call. He has tried to get me to do this TMR magnetic therapy its something around $1400 not covered by insurance well i looked at the research he gave me. then asked the psychiatrist who i had seen in st louis, missouri about it this psychiatrist in missouri has higher qualifications, a better educational background told me that he wouldnt recommend tmr he said tmr wouldnt help me because of my severity of depression that tmr is good for people with not severe to moderate levels of depression but not good for people with severe depression. this advice was also confirmed by two doctors at duke university hospital who got their degrees from Duke University. basically i think Dr. Mastors is pushing this TMR device to everyone regardless if it would really help them just so he can have more money in his pocket. i do think he does know his medications. i liked that he isnt a kind of doctor that puts you on 10 medications and drugs you up. after this last episode and frankly i am fed up with everything so my next appointment with him i am going to confront him with my dissatisfied feelings as well as leave his office as soon as i can find another psychiatrist