A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Mazzurco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Mazzurco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzurco graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Mazzurco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Mazzurco DO is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Mazzurco practice?
- Dr. Jason Mazzurco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Mazzurco practices Dermatology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Dermatologists.