Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Mcallaster
Dr. Jason Mcallaster, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Effingham, IL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mcallaster is affiliated with St Anthony's Memorial Hospital Effingham, Shelby Memorial Hospital and Marshall Clinic, Effingham. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Mcallaster has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jason Mcallaster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Effingham, IL.
Dr. Lisa Kowalski
Effingham, IL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Ruben Boyajian
Effingham, IL 0.11 mi46
Dr. John Furry
General Surgery, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Effingham, IL 0.11 mi32