Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  my most trusted and caring dr  |  show details
by lois jan fite on Oct 23rd, 2014

I first saw this dr when he was coming to Malvern about 8 yrs ago. He has helped me thru multiple ortho problems including wrist surgery and a broken foot. I have arthritis in my knees and a painful old injury to both ankles . He has always been so compassionate and straightforward towards me even when I have been a difficult patient. I cried when he moved to Mt Home . It was a great loss to lose him as my dr Mt. Home is lucky to have him there to treat their population. God bless him and his family.

|  Excellent care with this doctor  |  show details
by Mary on May 30th, 2013

I took my 87 year old mother in to Dr. mcConnell after she had fallen and knee had swollen up. We had to be worked in so waited quite awhile but the doctor was so patient and caring. He spent a lot of time and drained her knee and xrayed to make sure there was not a break. I was so appreciative that he explained everything to her and put her at ease. Will send everybody I know to him.

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Never have I met a doctor that was more compasionate, or intelligent. I think he has nothing but his patients best interest at heart. He is great for trying conservative treatment and doesnt feel rushed to just cut on you. I apprectiate that and wish more doctors were willing to try other things and not just surgery

|  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Dr. McConnell seems to be a very good doctor, he is very caring and makes you very comfortable. If he is unsure of something, he is willing to get advice from another doctor, or do research. I went to him for several months for a complicated break of my arm. I would recommend him to anyone.