A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason McHugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McHugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Micheal McHugh DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Jason McHugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason McHugh practices Family Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Family Physicians.