A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason McKenzie, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. McKenzie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scott McKenzie DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Jason McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Primary Care Doctors.