A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason McKenzie, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. McKenzie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scott McKenzie DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Jason McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Family Physicians.