Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
OUR PERFECT PEDIATRICAN
The wait time can be a while, but now I will tell you why. Each one of us is so important to him. He never cuts us off, never rushes you, never fails to listen and if I have to wait a few minutes I know it is because he is giving the person before me the same time and exceptional care he will give me when it is my turn. Dr. Mac is so wonderful with my daughter, and has been since she was quite young. She is ten now and has some special concerns that he never fails us on. He has called me on his cell phone at 7:45 at night to make sure I get a call back the same day I call him. What a hero he is to us. My daughter is so lucky. I WISH HE WAS MY DOCTOR. believe me I never get anything close to the wonderful care Dr. Mac gives. I adore his staff, especially TG. She is amazing. We feel like we are at home there and my daughter has NEVER been afraid to go for an appointment. We are blessed to have you Dr. Mac. and staff.

May 6th, 2011
I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Mcmanigal at the hospital when my son was born. I have an older son and in his seven years I have not found such a caring and wonderful doctor. He was the first doctor I've ever had take the time to thuroughly listen to my conerns and give me detailed options or for that matter follow up on concerns I had. He is wonderful.

May 4th, 2011
id give jason 5 stars if i could.
JASON Mcmanigal has made great impression after great impression on both myself and my children. He has always displayed a wonderful and personable bed side manner and tends to go above and beyond during visits. On one occasion he had to miss our visit due to hospital emergency and upon running into him at Goodwill he did a breif check in too see what he missed and asked how my kids were. Hes a dr that genuinely cares and cannot think of anyone better to see my kids.

May 12th, 2010
great kids care
Dr. McManigal is very professional and courteous. He cares about his patients and follows up on them. He listens to parents and kids. As a mother of 3 kids who all feel safe and confident in his presence, I highly recommend him as a pediatrician.