A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Medina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Medina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Medina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Medina practice?
- Dr. Jason Medina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Medina practices Family Medicine near Sachse, TX.
See Sachse Family Physicians.