Dr. Jason Melear Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Melear?

October 15th, 2015

I trust him with my life

I trust this doctor, heart and soul. Never said that about anyone. He is patient and kind and listens to your fears and concerns. He is honest with me about my conditions and treats me like the adult I am. I don't need things sugar-coated and he doesn't but he understanding and spends all the time you need with him. His bedside manner is impeccable, just perfect. He is young but literally, he knows. it. all. He has a great sense of humor and I like that. He's a kind and highly highly smart soul. Of course, I recommend him.

January 19th, 2014

Patient

Jason took care of me post transplant and was recommended by my transplant MD Dr. Joseph Fay in Dallas. Jason, AKA Doogy Houser, seemed to me like a young kid, but he knew Leukemia, marrow transplant protocol, stayed as long as I wanted to talk for every appointment. He treated my DVTs and other health issues during my followup. If you have Leukemia, I highly recommend Jason Melear.

September 11th, 2015