A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Meleth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Meleth, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meleth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Meleth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meleth graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meleth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Joseph Meleth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Meleth practice?
- Dr. Jason Meleth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Meleth practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.