A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Mercer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Mercer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercer
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mercer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Mercer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mercer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Reed Mercer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Mercer practice?
- Dr. Jason Mercer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jason Mercer practices Family Medicine near South Daytona, FL.