A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Mercer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Mercer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mercer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Mercer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mercer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Reed Mercer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Mercer practice?
- Dr. Jason Mercer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jason Mercer practices Family Medicine near South Daytona, FL.