A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Michaels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Michaels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Michaels, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michaels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michaels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans