A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Michaels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Michaels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Michaels, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaels graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michaels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michaels MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Michaels practice?
- Dr. Jason Michaels has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Michaels practices Dermatology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, RI and Riverside, RI.
See Las Vegas Dermatologists.