A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Mohr, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Mohr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Mohr DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason Mohr practice?
- Dr. Jason Mohr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Mohr practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Ankeny, IA.
See West Des Moines Internists and West Des Moines Pulmonologists.