A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Morda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Morda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morda
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Morda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morda graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Matthew Morda MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Morda practice?
- Dr. Jason Morda has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jason Morda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Lorton, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Cardiologists.