A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Shuker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Shuker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Shuker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuker graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shuker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Moshe B Shuker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Shuker practice?
- Dr. Jason Shuker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Shuker practices Family Medicine near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Primary Care Doctors.