A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Moy, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Moy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Moy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Frederick Moy MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason F. Moy practice?
- Dr. Jason Moy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Moy practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.