A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Moy, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Moy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Moy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason F. Moy practice?
Dr. Jason Moy practices Surgery near Alamo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Concord, CA.
See Alamo Surgeons.