A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Moy, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Moy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Moy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Frederick Moy MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason F. Moy practice?
- Dr. Jason Moy has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jason Moy practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alamo, CA and Concord, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.