Top notch doctor show details Top notch doctor
by Steve Goley on Aug 4th, 2015

Dr. Moy performed surgery on me yesterday. He took the time to make sure all my wife's and my questions were answered (both in the office prior to surgery and at the hospital) and had a great bed side manner. Regardless of the procedure it is scary to have anyone cut on you and his professionalism helped to eliminate my fears. Also his scheduler was all over it. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
Oct 14th, 2013

I seen Dr Moy recently. Making a new patient appt was fairly easy. I was sent new patient paperwork to fill out at home. When I got to my appt the waiting room looked like it was newly remodeled.The staff was very friendly and they quickly checked me in. I waited about 5 minutes and I was called back by Dr Moy's medical assistant. My vitals were taken in a timely manor. The doctor soon came in after and he spent enough time with me so I could understand what was going on with myself. I have had great communication with his medical assistant. I highly recommend Dr Moy!

Oct 13th, 2013

Dr Moy did a wonderful job with my recent gall bladder surgery. Dr Moy explained everything in the office and made us very comfortable throughout the entire process. Definitely recommend!!!

Dr. Jason Moy show details Dr. Jason Moy
by Colleen K on May 2nd, 2013

Surgeon may be technically competent, but spent little to no time with me pre or post-op. Dealing with the office is difficult at best. Not notified of cancelled appointments, struggle with front desk to get to physician office assistant to leave messages when having complication, etc. Will not go back again if I can help it.

Follow ups are the worst I have ever seen show details Follow ups are the worst I have ever seen
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Jason Moy knows his craft but follow up from his staff is terrible. It takes weeks to get an appointment but instead of spending time on a follow up, patient is hardly given 5 minutes with the doctor. First of all calls to the office are not picked up by his assistant and messages are never returned (at least in my case). Patient is responsible for all the follow up responsibilities, even though a follow up is promised but never materialized.