A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Muir is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Muir, MA, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Muir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Sean Muir MA and MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Muir practice?
- Dr. Jason Muir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Muir practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists and Irvine Sleep Medicine Doctors.