A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Muir is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muir
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Muir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Muir, MA, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Muir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Sean Muir MA and MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Muir practice?
- Dr. Jason Muir has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Muir practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurologists and Newport Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.