A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Nemitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemitz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nemitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Thomas Nemitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason T. Nemitz practice?
- Dr. Jason Nemitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Nemitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.