Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

IMPRESSED show details IMPRESSED
by Colette Geyer on Apr 20th, 2016

The only good part about my broken ankle and my subsequent surgery was Dr. Nemitz !!! In addition to his amazing skill and reputation in the community, he listened to me and cared about my concerns. After the surgery, my husband remarked about how willing Dr. Nemitz was to answer questions without making my husband feel rushed and unimportant. When people ask me who performed my surgery, the response is always how totally brilliant Dr. Nemitz is but he is also a nice person!

Foot surgery show details Foot surgery
by Dian Brownell on Mar 9th, 2016

The entire process was handled extremely well from the prep nurse and to the anesthesiologist they were professional and caring.

Pain free experience; gifted surgeon, excellent bedside manner. show details Pain free experience; gifted surgeon, excellent bedside manner.
by Dave E. on Jan 21st, 2016

Dr. Nemitz and his staff are first rate. From pre-op to post-op, they did everything possible to ease my mind and explain the procedures. I am grateful for the friends that recommended him to

Pain free feet again show details Pain free feet again
by Schafer, Paul on Dec 11th, 2015

First class caring Doctor and surgeon, his team was first class in preparing for, during, and after surgery. Dr. Nemitz explains options before he recommends surgery as being the last choice.

Dec 10th, 2015

Terrific would use again in a flash