A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Newman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason G Newman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jason Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Newman practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.