A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Newman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason G Newman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jason Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Newman practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.