A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Newman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Newman practice?
Dr. Jason Newman practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.