Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Nielson
Dr. Jason Nielson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nielson is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Nielson has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Nielson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jason Nielson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Carolien Deroode-Wentz
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi17
Dr. David Stewart Jr
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi18
Dr. Jonathan Camp
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi36