A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Nielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Nielson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nielson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Nielson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric & Adolescent Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nielson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason H Nielson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Nielson practice?
- Dr. Jason Nielson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Nielson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.