A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Nielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Nielson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Nielson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric & Adolescent Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nielson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason H Nielson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Nielson practice?
- Dr. Jason Nielson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Nielson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons and Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors.