A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Nielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Nielson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Nielson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric & Adolescent Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nielson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Howard Nielson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Nielson practice?
- Dr. Jason Nielson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Nielson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons, Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors, Las Vegas Pediatric Surgeons, and Las Vegas Family Physicians.