A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Nitche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Nitche is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Nitche, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitche graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Nitche has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Adam Nitche MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Nitche practice?
- Dr. Jason Nitche has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Nitche practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Brick Orthopedic Surgeons.