A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Nordstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Nordstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Nordstrom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordstrom graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nordstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Roy Nordstrom MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Nordstrom practice?
- Dr. Jason Nordstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Nordstrom practices Internal Medicine near Red Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Red Oak Internists.