Dr. Jason Nordstrom MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2015
Retired Law Enforcement Officer
Can't stress too much DR Nordstrom's professionalism and his courteous staff.

February 15th, 2013
Exceptional- Dr. Nordstrom and his assistant.
The follow up is excellent, more than excellent! I am 52 years old, I have never experience such sincerely, genuine care like I have received from Dr. Nordstrom and his assistant. the time,care and patience that they show is exceptional. I truly recommend Dr. Nordstrom and his assistant, they are excellent.

October 21st, 2012
I've been seeing Dr Nordstrom for over a year. We never have a problem getting an appointment, his diagnosis have been accurate and his bedside manner is exceptional. I have had problems with the billing service he uses, but never with anyone within his office. The ladies have all been professional, kind and courteous to me and my family.

February 7th, 2011
Getting to Dr. Nordstrom is very difficult because you have to pass the lady who makes appointments. She is the most unprofessional person I have ever met. She was rude and made me feel like I was "bothering her" to make an appointment. I know this has been brought to the attention of the Office Manager because a friend informed her after a simular experience with this women. When I FINALLY got an appointment with doctor I was disappointed. All he did was order lots of tests & refer me to another doctor. After going to the other doctor & spending lots of money and time away from my job, it was nothing. The other doctor made the comment that Dr. Nordstrom "was not too up to date on medicine." He is not a good doctor. He is more a test & pill pusher. However, he is kind and has a good bedside manner.