A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason North is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason North, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. North has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Karl North DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. North practice?
- Dr. Jason North has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason North practices Family Medicine near Cedar City, UT.
See Cedar City Family Physicians.