A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Nowak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Nowak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nowak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Eric Nowak MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Jason Nowak has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jason Nowak practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Rosemount, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Pediatricians.