Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Okuhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Okuhara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okuhara graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Okuhara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okuhara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Okuhara practice?
- Dr. Jason Okuhara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lakewood Ranch, FL.