Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Exceptional Doctor. show details Exceptional Doctor.
Jul 12th, 2015

Could not find a better doctor. Kind ,considerate, knowledgeable, he listens to his patients. We are truly blessed to have him in our area.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Kim l on May 6th, 2015

For the first time I know where my stents are and got help with cholesterol. He is patient kind and funny and it took years to find him but glad I did.

by Steve Shutt on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. O is great! great bedside manner explains what is going on in the visit/procedure

Compassionate show details Compassionate
by Lisa Jackson O'Leary on Sep 14th, 2013

My family began our relationship with Dr. Okuhara when my father from Ohio became ill in 2012 while visiting here in FL and was taken to ER. To say we "hit the jackpot" by having him become his physician. He was caring but also very factual when we were presented my father's past health histories that he had obtained from Ohio in less than 24 hours and suggested an immediate pacemaker be implanted. However, he did not push and let my father make his decision. He had the procedure the next day and not only had a quick recovery, but was able to enjoy an extended stay in FL. In 2012, again while visiting he had a stroke. Not having a primary care physician here Dr. Okuhara stepped up and went out of his way to see that my father received exceptional care. Words cannot express our gratitude to Dr. Okuhara and his staff.

Happy Camper show details Happy Camper
by Mr V Hughes on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Okuhara takes time with you,explains every phase of your treatment,and instills confidence with his patients. I am very pleased with this fine Doctor and feel blessed to have him keeping me healthy.

Oct 10th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Best cardiologist in town show details Best cardiologist in town
Jul 24th, 2012

Excellent doctor - very personable - highly recommended

A Doctor with a Heart... show details A Doctor with a Heart...
May 15th, 2012

Professional, educator, detail oriented and has the most caring and informative bedside manner. Truly interested in his patient's well being. Encourages and includes family in education and treatment decisions. An asset to Medicine and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center.

Jun 6th, 2011

Very caring doctor with willingness tolisten.

Super nice Dr show details Super nice Dr
Apr 15th, 2011

Great Dr, has the greatest bedside manor. Very easy to talk to about all problems. Very informative.

top doc from Deborah hospital show details top doc from Deborah hospital
Mar 4th, 2011

Dr.Jason is the best.i wish he were back in new jersey.