Dr. Jason Oliviero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Oliviero?

The Best!!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I find Dr. Oliviero to be very thorough, intelligent and caring. He has cared for my son, my wife, my father and myself. His diagnoses and treatments are always spot on. He even performed a very successful ACL repair on my wifes knee. This is the only orthopedic doctor I will ever see when it comes to knees and shoulders. He always goes above and beyond what you would expect from a doctor. He is the best physician I have ever seen, and I have seen many.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

I felt well cared for.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Oliviero worked with me on two separate occasions; once for a torn rotator cuff and a few years later for a torn patella tendon. I cannot say enough good about the work he performed. In both cases I had a complete recovery. I believe my overall quality of life is better because of his work and feel fortunate to have had him do both surgeries. He's the best!!

Would prefer to give NO stars

Posted on December 27th, 2015

After months of tests, medications, and PT...I was referred to Dr. Oliviero for my knee pain. I explained my pain and what I had been thru so far with absolutely no success. After a short exam he told me.....flat out....that he had no idea why I was having knee pain. He said I should "stay active", go back to PT (even though I told him that my physical therapist had referred me back to him) and that all he could do is give me a cortisone shot (which I had already told him I had gotten previously with no benefit) and then refer me for a 2nd opinion. This doctor was completely useless, did not listen to me, offered no help, and I left his office in more pain then I was in when I entered. I also left in tears. I would give him negative stars if I could...

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

I was very displeased with my appointment today with Dr. Oliviero. He barely gave me five minutes of his time. He told me that my rotator cuff is causing me pain, basically because I'm old, and I'm only in my early 30's. He told me that I was not holding my arm weight in the exam, in which I was, and argued with me that I'm not feeling pain and stiffness. He insisted that I didn't get injury at work, as if I wanted workers comp, in which I can't receive because I'm self employed. I only wanted treatment for my left rotator cuff that has been causing me pain for nearly a year, and has worsened since I re-injured it while working. I'm also in a lot of pain with my right rotator cuff that was recently injured at working. Mind you, I do to want workers comp and can't get it even if I wanted, as I'm an independent worker. He insulted me, and allowed me no time for questions, and dismissed the two that I was able to squeeze in as he was trying to quickly rush himself out the door after spending less than five minutes with me. He did not give me an MRI as my PCP requested should happen, especially on the left shoulder that has been causing me pain for nearly a year. This doctor is very unprofessional and has no respect for his patients, and to call a woman old directly to her face is just plain disrespectful and rude. I would never see him again, and I would encourage you if you want a respectable orthopedics surgeon then it's worth the drive to Boston. Go to Mass General Hospital or Brigham and Women's Hospital. It's worth the drive, especially for proper diagnosis, care, and treatment. There's a reason they are number 1. Stay clear of Dr. Oliviero!!!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

After a serious injury to my left index finger, I was fortunate to have been placed in the care of Dr. Jason Oliviero where the option of allowing healing over "shortening" the injured portion of the finger allows me today to have an intact, functioning, aesthetically pleasing digit. He and his staff were/are outstanding. Although I hope never to be in a situation where I will need their care again, it's nice to know they are there.

Highly recommended

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I went to Dr. Oliviero for a 40-year old knee injury. His thoroughness in testing it, getting the MRI to examine the damage and assess collateral problems, and his accurate diagnosis, gave me a great confidence in his ability to remedy my particular situation. As he had had the surgery, himself, I knew I could trust his subjective expectations and compare them to the knowledge of my own body. I found Dr. Oliviero to be a highly competent, knowledgeable, and thoughtful physician and surgeon, who's down-to-earth demeanor is what patients look for in gaining trust in caregiver's hands.

Very nice Dr. seems to really care

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Posted on November 1st, 2009

Excellent bedside manner, very thorough and competent. Waited much too long but once I was with the doctor, the results were excellent. He seems very busy, so need to make appts way ahead of time needed. I would highly recommend this doctor. He seemed genuinely concerned, competent and was more that willing to answer all questions and address concerns that I had.

Posted on June 7th, 2017