A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Paul Clark MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jason Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Clark practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.