A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Paul Clark MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jason Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Clark practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.