Learn more about Dr. Jason Pacos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Pacos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacos
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pacos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Pacos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacos graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Pacos MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Pacos practice?
- Dr. Jason Pacos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Pacos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.