A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Pacos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Pacos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacos
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pacos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Pacos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacos graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Pacos MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Pacos practice?
- Dr. Jason Pacos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Pacos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.