A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Paltjon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Paltjon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paltjon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paltjon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paltjon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan