A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Paltjon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Paltjon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Paltjon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paltjon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Paltjon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michael Paltjon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Paltjon practice?
- Dr. Jason Paltjon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Paltjon practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.