A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Papenfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Papenfuss, Dermatologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Papenfuss, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papenfuss graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papenfuss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papenfuss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason Papenfuss practice?
Dr. Jason Papenfuss practices Dermatology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists.