A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Papenfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Papenfuss, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Papenfuss, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Papenfuss graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papenfuss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Stewart Papenfuss MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Papenfuss practice?
- Dr. Jason Papenfuss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Papenfuss practices Dermatology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists.