A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Paris, Allergies & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paris
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Paris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Paris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Paris has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Christopher Paris MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Paris practice?
- Dr. Jason Paris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Paris practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Allergists.