A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Paris, Allergies & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Paris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Paris has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Christopher Paris MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Paris practice?
- Dr. Jason Paris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Paris practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Allergists.