A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Young Park MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Y. Park practice?
- Dr. Jason Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Park practices Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.