A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Park is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Young Park MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Y. Park practice?
- Dr. Jason Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Park practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.