Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Pasley
Dr. Jason Pasley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Philadelphia, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pasley is affiliated with Trident Medical Center and University of Maryland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Pasley has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jason Pasley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Theodore Manson
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Bradley Taylor
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi24
Dr. Marcelo Cardarelli
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi37