Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Paxton
Dr. Jason Paxton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Batesville, AR. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Paxton is affiliated with White River Medical Center, Baxter Regional Medical Center and Stone County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Paxton has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Jason Paxton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batesville, AR.
Dr. Robert Fox II
Batesville, AR 0 mi20
Dr. Ted Shields
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Batesville, AR 0 mi12
Dr. Douglas Bernard
Batesville, AR 0 mi19