Dr. Jason Pecarsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Pecarsky?

April 4th, 2017

Overbilling

I went to this Dr for a bump on my finger. He told me to go see a dermatologist. Fine.. he charged me $357 for that the. He decided to throw in a wellness visit without telling me. Charged me $327. I have blue cross insurance and still ended up with a out of pocket bill for $402. The total for looking at the bump. $827.00 Beware of this place. Please.

January 29th, 2016

AAA

I have had my share of issues. Dr. P. is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

August 18th, 2015

not worth it

I have tried to get past the lack of bedside manner, but too many visits left me in frustration that I had to seek another internist. At one point I was there every three months for follow ups, he would have to log into the computer system to remember my name and very basic information. I don't expect someone to remember everything about their patients off the top of their head, but come on, my flipping NAME and my basic medical issues. I have had many health issues in my life, seen many doctors, and am a big believer that a doctor should LISTEN to a patient and give them some credit that they know their own bodies. When I would say something like "I feel the problem may be relate from X" his answer was a quick put down that basically I am not trained to diagnose. Which no I am not but I think a good doctor would ask some follow up questions on why the patient felt that way and not try to cut them down. If he asks you a question, you better have an instant answer ready to go or he will get very testy. I only stayed at his practice as long as I did because I had worse doctors that would treat me that way and not order any tests on top of it. Dr. P will order tests, tell you to follow up with a specialist if needed, that I appreciated. However when you feel you're too afraid to speak to the doctor outside of exactly what he wants you to do, it's time to move on.

September 25th, 2013

Good thorough doctor

My family has been seeing Dr. P for several years. His staff is incredibly friendly. The exams are thorough and he spends time with me after the exam to discuss the exam, test results and future treatment options. I also give him great credit for finding a medical condition with my wife that her prior doctors had missed.

December 1st, 2011

Do not go to this doctor. He was more interested talking about my origin and religion than my health. Then he made some rude comments about where I am from. He wanted to know all about how I came to the USA, and why I am better off in the USA. Then he forced me to see the a map of my country of origin. I was uncomfortable. I felt harrassed. I will not recommend this doctor to anyone. He should better learn some professionalism.

October 28th, 2011

Quality Care in Cherry Hill, NJ

Despite how I am feeling, a trip to Dr. P's office is always a pleasant experience. I know that I am in good hands. The office staff are all very wonderful as well!

January 6th, 2011

Arrogant, not professional, absolutely no bed-side manner.

A horrible doctor if you are looking for compassion and a doctor to take the time to explain things. A doctor who cares. And most importantly extremely arrogant, conceited, impossible to deal with. Never ever came across a doctor such as him. Never.

July 27th, 2010

Great Internist

I met Dr. Pecarsky in 2005 will I was in Rehab after heart surgery. He met with me about 9 times during the 3 weeks I was at Care One. I was so impressed that I asked him if he would accept me as a patient in his practise. He agree and I have not been disappointed over the past five years. He is great.

March 20th, 2010

Very caring doctor

Incredible doctor who spends as much time as you need. Never judgmental and is always willing to listen to everything. Yes, I have had to wait for my appointment, but I never mind because I know he is going to spend as much time as I need in my appointment. He is so different then those chop-shop rush in and rush out doctor's offices!

April 28th, 2009

If Dr. Pecarsky runs late it is because he spends time talking with the patient he is with. He is very concerned about the total health of his patients. I feel fortunate to be one of his patients.

March 11th, 2009

Poor office follow up with returning calls, providing information such as lab results follow up, proceudre orderecd, etc. Office appearance not the best and Advocare billing is a mess and difficulet to deal with.

May 30th, 2017