inactive

Jason F Perkins DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 23rd, 2011
Amazing Doc!!
I had the pleasure of being Dr. Perkins patient for three years while my husband was stationed at the Naval Hospital. He has amazing bedside manner and I always felt comfortable talking to him about any problems I was having. He was also the provider for my son who is disabled. Dr. Perkins always made sure that his referrals were completed promptly and if there were any errors they were fixed that day. I WISH I could find another Doc as good as him at our new station!

October 12th, 2010
My whole family loves Dr. Perkins
My children and I saw Dr. Perkins for four years while my husband (miliary)was stationed in Jacksonville. Since we have left, we sincerely miss him. He was the most thourough and caring doctor I have ever had. He always spent sufficient time in the office with us, and ALWAYS called to follow up on myself or my kids. Since we have moved, we have not found a doctor that even comes close to Dr. Perkins.

November 4th, 2009
Great Doc
Dr. Perkins has been my Doc for Three Years. He listens to me and takes to heart my concerns. After being a lab rat with the Naval Hospital for 8 years, Dr. Perkins turned out to be the best thing that ever happend in a long line of bad medical relationships. This past year I switched my 3 children over to him for better care...

April 30th, 2009
OBGYN
Jesus! was the word that came out of my mouth when I left his office. He sure did a number on my "internals!" He has the softest hands of any doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was such a sweet man. A+++ I'll go to him again next year ;-)