A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Pickelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Pickelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Pickelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickelman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pickelman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Pickelman MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Pickelman practice?
- Dr. Jason Pickelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Pickelman practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.