Dr. Jason Pirozzolo DO Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and the staff at Orlando Hand Surgery are wonderful! From waiting a short 5 minutes in their welcoming and clean sitting area, then being escorted by friendly staff to meet my doctor. Dr. Pirozzolo quickly evaluated why my thumb has been aching the last couple months, he explained it clearly so that I could understand I had severe arthritis in not one but two of the joints. He also went through my treatment options from injections all the way to surgery and the possible outcomes. Since I wanted to avoid surgery as long as possible, I went in a week later for PRP injections into both joints. Injections into joints aren’t fun, but here I am, 2 weeks later and my thumb feels so much better! I highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and exploring alternate treatment options if you’re trying to put off surgery. It’s not often you meet a doctor that really cares and is so knowledgeable. I am so grateful!

May 1st, 2017
Highly recommend!
Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and his staff at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates are always so warm and friendly. I told Dr. Pirozzolo that I was scared to have surgery on my elbow and was praying he had another solution. It started to feel tinges of pain and very stiff while playing tennis. Dr. Pirozzolo told me to look up Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP Therapy, to think about it, and get back to him if it sounded like something I wanted to try. I called him the same afternoon to set up a procedure. Removing the blood was painless, and when he re-injected the PRP it felt like any other injection – such an easy experience! Now I have no pain and my elbow doesn’t feel stiff anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Jason Pirozzolo and OHSA for anything joint related!

March 27th, 2017
So thankful!
A friend of mine recommended Dr. Jason Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates for PRP injections, and boy was I happy when I could see him shortly after for my own PRP injections! I wasn’t too keen on committing to surgery to fix my shoulder, I’ve been having pain and was fearful that cartilage was wearing away slowly. I love going to the gym and lifting weights and I knew surgery would keep me out of the gym for too long. Non-surgical treatments sounded like a much better fit for what I was looking for and Dr. Pirozzolo could do just that for me. It’s been a couple weeks now, and I’m back in the gym and haven’t felt any tinges of pain yet – I highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and OHSA. Both he and the staff there are awesome!

February 15th, 2017
Wonderful!
Visited Orland Hand Surgery and was lucky to be placed in the care of Dr. Pirozzolo. My wrist and forearm had been bothering me lately and he found out that I actually was dealing with a sprain! Luckily, it was something that a simple wrist splint could heal, but since I had gone so long without getting my wrist looked at, he also told me about different exercises to regain strength and to keep my wrist flexible. Dr. Pirozzolo is very kind and thorough with his evaluation. He even called me a couple days later to make sure I was keeping up with my exercise routines.

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Pirozzolo is a knowledgeable and kind doctor. I brought my grandson in when he hurt his arm on the playground. Dr. Pirozzolo knew he had a forearm fracture, and prepped him for a cast. They even had green which is his favorite color, so that made him very happy! I would recommend Dr. Pirozzolo to anyone, he shows patience with children and truly takes the time and care needed with patients. The office is clean and the staff are always friendly too!

October 17th, 2016
Personal touch
Dr. Pirozzolo is a true professional! I went to see him for pains I was experiencing in my hand. He was able to give me an injection to fix the problem. Dr. Pirozzolo even sent me a hand written card in the mail to check on me after the initial visit!

September 10th, 2016
Thank you!
Dr. Pirozzolo is an outstanding physician! I've been having issues with my hands for years, recently trigger finger set it. I had no idea what was going on, but I went in to see Dr. Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery to find out what could be done. He knew exactly what it was and how to fix it. He did the quick procedure right away, and I only had one follow up appointment after. I'd highly recommend him to friends and family!

July 28th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr. Pirozzolo was wonderful! A friend of mine recommended him, said he works wonders with arthritis pain - she was right! Highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and his staff were all so helpful.

June 3rd, 2016
Extraordinary Doctor!
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Jason Pirozzolo. I was a little nervous about my appointment, but Dr. Pirozzolo’s calm demeanor immediately made me feel at ease. He explained my diagnosis in terms that were easy to understand and gave me options for treatment. Not once did I feel rushed, which is a rarity these days. Bottom line Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is an amazing, knowledgeable physician who I would highly recommend to anyone in need of his services.

May 23rd, 2016
Thank you!
My son fell and hurt his arm playing, I was so nervous that it would be serious. Dr. Pirozzolo (Dr. P!) eased my concerns and put a really fun blue cast on my sons arm. Thankfully the recovery time was only 3 short weeks and we are back in action. Thanks again doc!

March 30th, 2016
Awesome doc!
Went in for an injection my wrist, I injured it years ago playing tennis. After my visit with Dr. Pirozzolo, I was amazed at how much pain went away. It beats the alternative of having any kind of surgery. He knew what he was doing and spent a good amount of time explaining everything, and his staff was very welcoming.

February 9th, 2016
Easier than I thought!
I visited Dr. Pirozzolo and Orlando Hand Surgery Associates to get a lump on my wrist checked out. He knew what it was immediately. It was a small buildup or cyst, I wasn't sure what to do with it and was always aware of it being visible to others. Dr. Pirozzolo was able to remove it right then and there! I was very surprised at how little pain I experienced and the healing time was fast. It's so enjoyable not to worry about my wrist and would highly recommend others for similar procedures.