Dr. Jason Pirozzolo DO Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

March 27th, 2017
So thankful!
A friend of mine recommended Dr. Jason Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates for PRP injections, and boy was I happy when I could see him shortly after for my own PRP injections! I wasn’t too keen on committing to surgery to fix my shoulder, I’ve been having pain and was fearful that cartilage was wearing away slowly. I love going to the gym and lifting weights and I knew surgery would keep me out of the gym for too long. Non-surgical treatments sounded like a much better fit for what I was looking for and Dr. Pirozzolo could do just that for me. It’s been a couple weeks now, and I’m back in the gym and haven’t felt any tinges of pain yet – I highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and OHSA. Both he and the staff there are awesome!

February 15th, 2017
Wonderful!
Visited Orland Hand Surgery and was lucky to be placed in the care of Dr. Pirozzolo. My wrist and forearm had been bothering me lately and he found out that I actually was dealing with a sprain! Luckily, it was something that a simple wrist splint could heal, but since I had gone so long without getting my wrist looked at, he also told me about different exercises to regain strength and to keep my wrist flexible. Dr. Pirozzolo is very kind and thorough with his evaluation. He even called me a couple days later to make sure I was keeping up with my exercise routines.

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Pirozzolo is a knowledgeable and kind doctor. I brought my grandson in when he hurt his arm on the playground. Dr. Pirozzolo knew he had a forearm fracture, and prepped him for a cast. They even had green which is his favorite color, so that made him very happy! I would recommend Dr. Pirozzolo to anyone, he shows patience with children and truly takes the time and care needed with patients. The office is clean and the staff are always friendly too!

October 17th, 2016
Personal touch
Dr. Pirozzolo is a true professional! I went to see him for pains I was experiencing in my hand. He was able to give me an injection to fix the problem. Dr. Pirozzolo even sent me a hand written card in the mail to check on me after the initial visit!

September 10th, 2016
Thank you!
Dr. Pirozzolo is an outstanding physician! I've been having issues with my hands for years, recently trigger finger set it. I had no idea what was going on, but I went in to see Dr. Pirozzolo at Orlando Hand Surgery to find out what could be done. He knew exactly what it was and how to fix it. He did the quick procedure right away, and I only had one follow up appointment after. I'd highly recommend him to friends and family!

July 28th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr. Pirozzolo was wonderful! A friend of mine recommended him, said he works wonders with arthritis pain - she was right! Highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo and his staff were all so helpful.

June 3rd, 2016
Extraordinary Doctor!
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Jason Pirozzolo. I was a little nervous about my appointment, but Dr. Pirozzolo’s calm demeanor immediately made me feel at ease. He explained my diagnosis in terms that were easy to understand and gave me options for treatment. Not once did I feel rushed, which is a rarity these days. Bottom line Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is an amazing, knowledgeable physician who I would highly recommend to anyone in need of his services.

May 23rd, 2016
Thank you!
My son fell and hurt his arm playing, I was so nervous that it would be serious. Dr. Pirozzolo (Dr. P!) eased my concerns and put a really fun blue cast on my sons arm. Thankfully the recovery time was only 3 short weeks and we are back in action. Thanks again doc!

March 30th, 2016
Awesome doc!
Went in for an injection my wrist, I injured it years ago playing tennis. After my visit with Dr. Pirozzolo, I was amazed at how much pain went away. It beats the alternative of having any kind of surgery. He knew what he was doing and spent a good amount of time explaining everything, and his staff was very welcoming.

February 9th, 2016
Easier than I thought!
I visited Dr. Pirozzolo and Orlando Hand Surgery Associates to get a lump on my wrist checked out. He knew what it was immediately. It was a small buildup or cyst, I wasn't sure what to do with it and was always aware of it being visible to others. Dr. Pirozzolo was able to remove it right then and there! I was very surprised at how little pain I experienced and the healing time was fast. It's so enjoyable not to worry about my wrist and would highly recommend others for similar procedures.

December 22nd, 2015
Great visit!
Recently visited Dr. Pirozzolo's office. He was very professional and the staff were all very friendly. I felt like he explained the issue and procedure I needed (draining of a cyst) and there was hardly any pain while he worked, and gave me details on the recovery process. So far it's healing really well!

October 15th, 2015
Thank you!
I wanted to write Dr. Pirozzolo a quick thank you for his awesome work. I play football and took a tumble with some friends, ended up spraining or fracturing my arm. Luckily, a friend recommended Dr. Pirozzolo. He casted my wrist and lower arm up. It's been a few weeks now but already I'm feeling so much better. Thank you!!