Dr. Jason Pollock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Pollock?

February 26th, 2017

Best doctor ever!!

Dr. Pollock delivered all 3 of my babies and was the most amazing, understanding, attentive, and all around best doctor ever! He always took the time to listen, explain and help me in all ways possible! I never had to worry about the health of my babies because he was always double and triple checking everything. I can not say enough good things about him and I would recommend me to everyone I know!!!

March 17th, 2016

R

January 10th, 2016

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Pollock was an incredible Doctor all throughout my pregnancy. He always took his time as if I was his only patient and his bedside manner was fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 21st, 2014

Asst Manager

He knows his Job and is an excellent Doctor I'd recommend him to anyone :-)

July 24th, 2012

Amazing doctor!!!

Dr. Pollock has provided care for 3 of my pregnancies and has always been efficient and thorough and always made us feel welcomed to take all the time we needed for questions or concerns. He never seems rushed or annoyed by the many complaints of pregnant women and he treats people with respect. He has a great bed side manner and explains things in terms that any one can understand. I always refer him, every chance I get.

January 11th, 2012

Great Doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Pollock by my oncologist to establish care after my surgery, I was scared because of the problems I have had with previous OBGYNs in Las Vegas. BUT to my surprise I encountered one of the most amazing doctors that I have seen!!! His bedside manner was over and beyond what I had ever experienced with a doctor, prior to my exam he came in introduced himself and we discussed my medical history, he excused himself step out and asked me to get ready for the exam, after my exam he stepped back in to talk to me some more. Excellent physician I highly recommend anyone to him, I am so happy I have found him!!!!!

September 30th, 2011

I was super impressed with the amount of time Dr. Pollock spent with me going over my test results and answering ALL of my many questions. He also didn't make me feel like a fool for asking the questions that I did. He was very thorough and his staff was very pleasant and always give you reminder calls. I would recommend him for sure!!

October 15th, 2010

Very caring

Dr Pollock and his staff were exceptionally kind and caring with me and my particular situation. I was so surprised at the ease of getting an appointment and the prompt care I received. I highly recommend this Dr and his office.

April 25th, 2017