Learn more about Dr. Jason Postula-Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Postula-Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Postula-Stein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Postula-Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Postula-Stein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Postula-Stein graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Postula-Stein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Postula-Stein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Postula-Stein practice?
- Dr. Jason Postula-Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Postula-Stein practices Family Medicine near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Lyon, MI and Novi, MI.
See Northville Primary Care Doctors.