A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Postula-Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Postula-Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Postula-Stein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Postula-Stein graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Postula-Stein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Postula-Stein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Postula-Stein practice?
- Dr. Jason Postula-Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Postula-Stein practices Family Medicine near Northville, MI.
See Northville Family Physicians.