Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Have never been disappointed coming to this medical clinic.

March 30th, 2016
The wait to me to see Dr. Jason is getting longer and longer. He does spend alot of time with you when you are being seen by him. He is asks alot of questions. It is just the wait time to see him that the only drawback.

November 5th, 2014
Not Professional And Not Recommended
His cell phone rang during our appointment. It played music, which he felt compelled to discuss with his tag along student, at which point he had to leave to take the call. Besides not being professional and attentive, he does not return calls to discuss test results. Can't say as I would recommend him to anyone I care about.

March 27th, 2014
terrible staff
I've gone to this doctor for five years. As much as I really like him, his staff is terrible. Rude, condescending and constantly drop the ball on medication refills and records. My husband and I were traveling overseas and they would not refill asthma medications for my trip because it had been 6 months and two weeks since I was in last. They just changed their policy that you must go in every six months or they will not do refills. Isn't it a good thing if im not needing to go in!? That means my meds work and I'm healthy! I had to borrow a relatives inhaler for the trip. I had called twice and was told they were refilling it, only to find out they hadn't done it. No one even called to tell me what was going on. Terrible, Im Done

October 8th, 2013
I'd never trust you with my life.
I've had nothing but bad experiences with this office. With the exception of one nurse and the nurse practitioner, the staff was uncommunicative and even rude. They misinformed me more than once about procedures and records, were short and unhelpful with my questions and concerns, were generally uninformed and misplaced my records. Dr. Postula-Stein was tuned out during my first- and last- visit with him, ignoring everything I said to him. He made me undergo unnecessary tests, simply because they had a new machine and they wanted to teach their nurse how to use it. Sounds ridiculous, but true. I've had nothing but problems with this office, no joke. How am I supposed to trust you with my health and life if you don't even look at me when I'm speaking to you?

September 10th, 2013
like a old county doctor
He is one of the best doctors i have ever gone to.He spends all the time you need with him. He will go to extremes to find your illness.He has a great bedside manner and he is a real cutie. I tell everyone what a great doctor he is. They don't make doctors like him any more, He is like an old county doctor. I think he cares about each and every one of his patients.

December 31st, 2010
Excellent Care
He is always on top of things regarding my medical care. He takes as much time as needed to take answer all my questions and always follows up with me. He is professional, caring and friendly. He stays on top of changes in medicine and doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist when necessary. I wouldn't consider going to any other family physician.

December 19th, 2010
Considerae and Compassionate
Dr Postula-Stein is one of the best doctors that my husband and I have ever been too. He explains things to you and never talks above you.

March 7th, 2010
A Talented Friend
Feels like a friend as has been through some rough times/years with us. Is thorough, spends time to hear our concerns, and takes good care of us.

October 14th, 2009
Dr. Postula-Stein is the best
Couldn't ask for a more comprehensive workup, great follow up, or a more compassionate physician. Dr. Postula-Stein is the complete package of what one looks for in a physician.