A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Potter, Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Potter, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Potter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason K Potter DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Potter practice?
- Dr. Jason Potter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Potter practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.